Dupe Sea Blue Crystal Belly Chain Waist Beads
Channel your inner royalty with Dupé the sensual diva of our waist beads collection. Waist beads are one of the most personal jewelry you wear, most people treat waist beads as permanent jewelry once worn. This is why at AfriBix your waist bead is lovingly handmade using beads that have been selected to flow with your body.
Our waist beads are an expression of charm, confidence and heritage. Waist beads are also a great way to monitor your weight.
Wear them on your waist, hips or even as a bracelet - you decide your style.
- Sea blue glass iridescent octagonal acrylic crystal beads (2-3mm in diameter)
- Clear glass iridescent octagonal acrylic crystal beads (2-3mm in diameter)
- Gold glass seed beads (2mm in diameter)
- Accent beads: coloured glass oval bead (15mm L and 12mm in diameter)
- Superior strength nylon transparent cord
- Brass coloured screw clasp fastening - this clasp over time would naturalise to a softer tone, making it blend in with your waist bead
- Packaging: Jewellery comes in a velvet pouch, making it perfect for gifts too. You'll also receive a complimentary AfriBix bag tassel with your order.
Our pictures show the beads in their natural state, different angles and lighting may influence the final shot. The different pictures aim to provide you with a wholesome perspective. We try to capture the pieces as best as we can, every phone or computer may show colours differently so please take note. Before purchasing please go through the details and ensure you measure yourself accurately. Because jewellery are intimate pieces, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
Our pieces are made to order. Allow 2 working days from order date for fulfilment.
Shipping (Post fulfilment)*
UK - 1 to 4 working days
Europe - 5 to 9 working days
USA - 7 to 13 working days
Rest of the World - 1 to 3 weeks (Can take up to 4 weeks if delayed. Customer service will be on call to keep you updated along the way)
*Due to the ongoing global pandemic, some countries are experiencing postal delays, so your delivery could take longer to arrive.
Measure your body where you would like your beads to sit - hips or waist and write your size in inches in the notes section when you order.
Watch this video for guidance
If you have any questions or need guidance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or dm @afribix on Instagram or use the live chat function on our website.
Each waist bead comes with a 3-month replacement guarantee, should they snap, simply email email@example.com to arrange a replacement. Do keep the beads in an envelope as we would need them back. Offer currently only available to UK residents.