Ali Freshwater Pearl Heishi Semi-Precious Stones Waist Bead Set
At AfriBix your waist bead is lovingly handmade using beads that have been selected to flow with your body. Our waist beads are an expression of charm, confidence, and heritage. Waist beads are also a great way to monitor your weight.
Wear them on your waist, hips, or even as a bracelet or necklace - you decide your style. For style tips, head over to our Instagram @afribixjewels.
Pearls are most famous for forming in oysters, however Freshwater Pearls are most often formed in mussels and cultured in China or Japan. Freshwater Pearls have been used in jewellery-making throughout history from Ancient China to Victorian Britain.
- Lilac freshwater baroque shaped natural pearl (6-8mm in diameter)
- Green amazonite chips semi-precious gemstone (4-8mm in diameter)
- Black and sea blue glass crystal iridescent acrylic beads (2-4mm)
- Gold glass seed bead (11/0)
- heishi flat bead (4mm in diameter)
- Superior strength nylon transparent thread
- Stainless steel screw clasp fastening
- Earring is made with sterling silver, is hypoallergenic and comes with a clear earring back. Suitable for daily use
- Packaging: Jewellery comes in a velvet pouch, making it perfect for gifts too. You'll also receive a complimentary AfriBix bag tassel with your order.
Our pictures show the beads in their natural state, different angles and lighting may influence the final shot. The different pictures aim to provide you with a wholesome perspective. We try to capture the pieces as best as we can, every phone or computer may show colours differently so please take note. Before purchasing please go through the details and ensure you measure yourself accurately. Because jewellery are intimate pieces, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
Our pieces are made to order. Allow 2 working days from order date for fulfilment.
Shipping (Post fulfilment)*
UK - 1 to 4 working days
Europe - 5 to 9 working days
USA - 7 to 13 working days
Rest of the World - 1 to 3 weeks (Can take up to 4 weeks if delayed. Customer service will be on call to keep you updated along the way)
*Due to the ongoing global pandemic, some countries are experiencing postal delays, so your delivery could take longer to arrive.
Measure your body where you would like your beads to sit - hips or waist and write your size in inches in the notes section when you order.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF FOR YOUR WAIST BEAD
Watch this video for guidance
If you have any questions or need guidance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or dm @afribix on Instagram or use the live chat function on our website.
Each waist bead comes with a 3-month replacement guarantee, should they snap, simply email email@example.com to arrange a replacement. Do keep the beads in an envelope as we would need them back. Offer currently only available to UK residents.